- Comply with complex regulations and manage risks throughout your chemicals’ life cycle, including R&D, environmental engineering, manufacturing, distribution, and sustainable operations.
- Enhance technology development through an integrated approach to chemical process simulation with LCA to understand technology’s environmental impacts.
- Identify with LCA the hotspots for environmental damage and address several environmental issues simultaneously, such as human toxicity, water, air, and soil impacts.
- Reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, optimizing energy consumption and waste generated through the design and development of effective recycling loops.
- Avoid the use of toxic feed materials and consider more environmentally sound alternatives.
- Use CO2 to convert it into value products, leading to the mitigation of climate change impacts and technological innovation promotion.