Department of Sustainability Services (DEISO SUS)
Features of Our Sustainability Services
Within the Department of Sustainability Services (DEISO SUS), we focus on integrated environmental sustainability benefits. We integrate diverse techniques and strategies to bring our customers to sustainability-oriented businesses. These include expert judgment, interdisciplinary approaches, scientific methods, simulation, modeling techniques, data analysis, assessment models, market analysis, economic feasibility, strategic planning, and risk management, taking into account the local and global change, and global crises the COVID-19 or Coronavirus pandemic.
We present a vast range of continuous development services targeting sustainability demands and services to aid companies, industries, education, and academic institutions to promote and meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our well-planned services include, but are not limited to:
- Services for the SDGs as well services for Education for Sustainable (ESD).
- Renewable energy systems design, planning, analysis, and evaluation.
- Agriculture and food systems.
- Material Flow Analysis (MFA)
- Circular economy indicators and assessment.
- Chemical plant design, process simulation, and optimization.
- Environmental design.
- Life cycle analysis.
- Health impact assessment.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) evaluation for the entire product life cycle or process-specific evaluation, and LCA assistance.
- Municipal solid waste and e-waste management and planning services for developing countries cooperate with international funding organizations. Our services include analysis, evaluation, predictions of waste quantities, inventory establishment of e-waste, developing and designing environmentally sound waste management systems, and evaluating alternative management systems with regards to the environmental consequences, cost, and profitability with comparison to the current waste management situation in a particular city, region, or country.
Besides, we offer professional IT solutions to manage and monitor companies and the industry’s sustainable development systems and more. For more information about our IT Services and Solutions, please visit the dedicated website of our IT services at https://it.deiso.jp.
Finally, with our integrated business approach that incorporates a business model of research-based approaches, the integrity of proven methodological approaches, and an original business concept, we aim to help our clients tackle the most pressing sustainability demands, providing them with efficient, more innovative, and productive services to achieve greater levels of sustainability. Also, to accelerate the transition to sustainable societies, respond to global changes, support our clients in determining the most relevant SDGs of their business, and achieve those goals. Monitoring them and measure the progress while maintaining their business profitable, fast-growing.