Industries and Sectors we Work For
Manufacturing: What we offer?
- Manage quality and risk throughout your products’ life cycle to minimize costly disruptions and operational complexities to keep your processes, operations, and reputation
- Advance your manufacturing process with data-driven solutions, research and development (R&D), and life-cycle evaluation (LCA).
- Understand the flow of raw materials used and disposed of through Material Flow Analysis (MFA).
- Improve social aspects by integrating social life cycle assessment (S-LCA) into your manufacturing process to prevent social damage, improve quality of life and improve working conditions.
- Enhance the economy by incorporating the circular economy into your manufacturing plans.
- Employ Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA) to calculate the actual costs of material losses.
- Employ Life Cycle Cost (LCC). With cost analysis, you can identify the impact of improvement measures on product costs through a comprehensive cost analysis using LCC calculations. Develop different scenarios related to changes in technology, market, price, and demand.
Building & Construction: What we offer?
- Integrate sustainability and risk management into the building and construction value chain to meet demands associated with climate change, urbanization, limited resources, energy depletion, raw materials, demographic changes, and land use.
- Address the issues of impact on the environment through the LCA and understand the material balances.
- Use eco-friendly materials and products and understand the MFA throughout the material cycle.
Chemicals: What we offer?
- Comply with complex regulations and manage risks throughout your chemicals’ life cycle, including R&D, environmental engineering, manufacturing, distribution, and sustainable operations.
- Enhance technology development through an integrated approach to chemical process simulation with LCA to understand technology’s environmental impacts.
- Identify with LCA the hotspots for environmental damage and address several environmental issues simultaneously, such as human toxicity, water, air, and soil impacts.
- Reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, optimizing energy consumption and waste generated through the design and development of effective recycling loops.
- Avoid the use of toxic feed materials and consider more environmentally sound alternatives.
- Use CO2 to convert it into value products, leading to the mitigation of climate change impacts and technological innovation promotion.
Oil & Gas: What we offer?
- Proactively manage risk, comply with complex environmental regulations, implement strategic sustainability practices, maintain people’s safety with results that work consistently, and deal with risk across the industry.
- Address concerns with a proper judge of operational conditions.
- Evaluate environmental impacts through the LCA and understand your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions inventories.
Energy: What we offer?
- Comply with regulatory requirements, reduce operating margins, develop technology and new market models with technology that helps you determine and maintain risk to increase operational performance and economic success.
- Plan for sustainability strategies to help leaders and decision-makers making decisions on sustainable business models and policies.
- Allow energy companies and energy investors to succeed in their investments while producing cleaner energy.
- Implement renewable energy technologies and plans, investigating opportunities to reduce energy consumption, and looking at alternatives, in-depth analysis, and strategic planning.
- Evaluate each energy source’s environmental load, each electricity grid mix source.
- Decide which structure of an electricity grid mix (composition energy sources) is suitable for a particular city, region, or country by understanding the environmental impacts via LCA.
- Address resource depletion issues and figure out the best win-to-win solutions considering economic, environmental, and social aspects.
- Ensure corporate and involvement of multi-stakeholder on social acceptability for implementing new technologies.
- Generate and understand your GHG inventories and CO2 emission reduction potential, and measure how your renewable energy projects reduce climate change impacts.
Metals & Mining: What we offer?
- Identify and reduce risks that threaten business, employees, or the public while meeting operating margin objectives and reacting to modern market dynamics as a proceeding of intensified pressure on sustainable development.
- Implement Total Material Requirement (TMR) strategies to understand what you need to consume and supply to other industries.
- Understand the environmental implications of your mining activities through the LCA and social activities through the S-LCA.
Agriculture & Food: What we offer?
- Seek for sustainable agriculture practices and integrate three essential pillars into agricultural systems (1) preservation of the environment, (2) profitability, and (3) social and economic equity.
- Involve every stakeholder in any agricultural or food systems, such as farmers, food manufacturers and processors, distributors, consumers, and waste managers practitioners; all play a role in attaining a sustainable agricultural system. Such roles should be grounded in a comprehensive approach to managing risks to sustainable agriculture, the food industry, and food security.
- Multi-dimensional assessment to essential to recognizing practical solutions. A common and agreed view is of all stakeholders based on an integrated and scientific approach. As well through proven strategies to achieve sustainability at different scales of the food and agricultural systems where they are fundamental to all partners involved.
- Implement policies and technologies that can make the agriculture and food sectors more productive and sustainable.
Work on several aspects such as (1) embracing diversity, (2) examining
Government: What we offer?
- Effectively manage complex environmental regulations to acquire, manipulate and dispose of hazardous substances by combining science, innovation, and knowledge to reduce risks environmental dangers and costs throughout your operations.
- Decision-making to achieve easy-to-understand results, comprehensive reports, and summaries on several environmental issues in a specific city, region, or country.
- Obtain alternative solutions for implementations to address the environmental, social, and economic challenges such as, e.g., municipal waste management systems, e-waste, hazardous waste, disaster waste, recycling, and opportunities to convert waste into energy—all with alternatives that are easily comparable with multiple scenario development.
- Choose the most appropriate and applicable scenario for implementation. Work with international funds through DEISO to implement projects at multiple scales such as municipal waste and e-waste. From the waste generation phase to data gathering, planning, development, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring.
Education & Academia: What we offer?
- Advance your institute with professional services that enhance higher education and research, including teaching practical applications and real-world scenarios, monitoring, guidance, and consultation.
- Respond to the global crises and their impacts on education, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, through well-developed strategic online educational services utilizing modern technologies.
- Seek external support for your institute’s R&D efforts, research projects, and data needs.