A position of an Administrative Assistant is open at DEISO LLC to support the administration work and management of the company. This position requires full Japanese proficiency and a business level of English communication.
- Job title: Administrative Assistant.
- Work Place: Sendai, Japan, DEISO LLC.
- Address: City House Ichibancho Chuo, 2F Office No. 4
Ichibancho 2-6-1, Aoba WardSendai, Miyagi980-0811, Japan
- Language skills: Japanese and English.
- Type of work: Part-time with the possibility of a full-time contract depending on the applicant’s performance.
- Employment probation period: 3 months.
- Deadline: Until the position is filled.
- Job ID: DSJOB2210
-Provide administrative support for the smooth running of the company by performing day-to-day tasks.
-Answering telephone calls, emails, arranging meetings, and supporting clients and visitors.
-Perform administration tasks such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
-Filling out and submitting applications in Japanese.
-Collate and distribute mail among the team.
-Prepare communications of memoranda, emails, bills, invoices, receipts, quotations, etc.
-Manage and maintain digital and physical filing systems.
-Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
-Meet business needs by planning and allocating business requests to enhance work outcomes by communicating with clients on the phone, in emails, and in meetings.
-Arrange for team members’ travel, such as booking flights and hotels.
-Support the team by performing organizational and communication-related tasks.
-Provide information as a response to requested inquiries by the supervisor. May make recommendations to supervisor.
-Contribute to the team’s efforts by achieving the necessary outcomes.
-Maintain supplies by checking inventory to determine inventory levels, schedule supplies, place and expedite supply orders.
-Arrange meetings, teleconferences, and webinars
-Support and collaborate with other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Full Japanese language proficiency of verbal and written communication, and a business level of English communication.
- Full familiarity with Japanese business culture.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Demonstrate courtesy and professionalism by communicating by telephone and email.
- Are a professional and confident communicator with clients.
- Are a proficient and confident computer user.
- Ability to work well independently, but function within a team environment.
- Reporting skills.
- Proficiency in administrative writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, and MS-OneNote.
- Advanced ability of task management.
- Advanced ability in time management.
- Advanced ability to organize.
- Analyzing and summarizing information.
- Have strong multitasking skills
- Understanding of taxation and basic accounting.
- Supply management.
- Inventory management.
- Knowledge of digital communication platforms & remote working tools.
Education and experience required
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least three years’ experience in corporate administration work.
- Knowledge of the environment, environmental issues, the concept of sustainability and sustainable development is a plus.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
DEISO (Integrated Environmental Sustainability Oriented Research and Development) is a sustainability company based in Sendai, Japan, that delivers profit and impact to businesses and industries and values to the planet, academic institutions, and people. We provide professional services to meet the needs for sustainability goals, efficiency, energy demand, and profitability with R&D, sustainability-focused services, solutions of CO2 reduction, research software, cloud-based sustainability solutions, and sustainability support for emerging countries.