We are looking for a technical assistant who can respond to client inquiries of Japanese companies. As a member of the DEISO R&D team, this job requires the applicant to grasp the technical aspects of the services we provide and work with experts within an English communication work environment. The applicant will respond to inquiries by Japanese companies, both technically and administratively. Responding to our clients’ inquiries and requests by email, remote meetings, and in-person communication (when needed). You will have to prepare, fill out, and submit documents and applications.
- Native level in Japanese language (written and spoken).
- Business-level English proficiency
- Ability to learn the technical aspects of our services and products, grasp technical concepts and ideas
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, and remote working tools and platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The position is open to candidates who are:
- Self-directed, with management and organizational skills.
- Can perform business tasks on time, prioritize and respond quickly to client requests.
- Those who can accept other people’s feedback positively and provide constructive feedback to others.
- Possess transparent communication skills.
- Self-confident with a positive attitude.
- Possess a desire for growth and can achieve goals.
University graduate (the priority is given to applicants who have completed their major in science).
Job type: Part-time.
Wage: 1,500 Japanese Yen per hour.
Place of work: Remote work.
Probationary period: 1 month.
Workdays: 3- 4 days.
Work hours: 2-4 hours, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (subject to change).
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, End of the year, and new year’s holidays.
How to apply:
About DEISO: DEISO is a research-oriented, science-based advisory, and cloud-based solutions company based in Japan. We work for sustainability, environment, technology, manufacturing, market, products, and IT.