- Manage quality and risk throughout your products’ life cycle to minimize costly disruptions and operational complexities to keep your processes, operations, and reputation
- Advance your manufacturing process with data-driven solutions, research and development (R&D), and life-cycle evaluation (LCA).
- Understand the flow of raw materials used and disposed of through Material Flow Analysis (MFA).
- Improve social aspects by integrating social life cycle assessment (S-LCA) into your manufacturing process to prevent social damage, improve quality of life and improve working conditions.
- Enhance the economy by incorporating the circular economy into your manufacturing plans.
- Employ Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA) to calculate the actual costs of material losses.
- Employ Life Cycle Cost (LCC). With cost analysis, you can identify the impact of improvement measures on product costs through a comprehensive cost analysis using LCC calculations. Develop different scenarios related to changes in technology, market, price, and demand.